Students in grades 1-5 have one 50-minute music class per cycle. Kindergarten students have two 25-minute music classes per cycle.
In music, students sing songs, play instruments, play games and dance! Students will also learn about all kinds of musical knowledge, including notes and rests, music words and vocabulary, how to read music, how to listen to music, and how to make our own brand new music!
Mark your calendars for our upcoming concerts:
- Tuesday, December 10, 2019: 5th Grade Combo, 7:00 p.m. at Valley Middle School of STEM
- Tuesday, February 4, 2020, 2nd Grade, 7 p.m.
- Thursday, February 6, 3rd Grade, 7 p.m.
- Thursday, March 19, 4th Grade, 7 p.m.
- Thursday, April 2, 1st Grade, 2 p.m. (no evening concert)
Visit Mr. Barnes' music page to learn more!
Distance Learning Resources